About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
My name is Asma Shamimi Mohd Zamri..Just a small girl (in size) who loves shopping (normal). This is very new of me! Do support me and do come again! Please email me your order to asmashamimi.zamri@yahoo.com with your details (name, address, phone no. and item code). Just as simple as that!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

WeLcOmE!



Welcome to NamaHaruman everyone! Well, I am so new! Hope u guys can enjoy the collections and do come again okay!

How to order? Just place your order through my email asmashamimi.zamri@yahoo.com, foward me your infos such as;

Name
Postage Address
Phone Number
Item Code

I will reply your email to confirm either the items is available or not. If it is available, then you may proceed with the payment and just wait for your parcel!

No comments:

Post a Comment